- 99.9% CO2 MIG (MAG) Welding Mild Steel
- Material Thickness 1mm – 14mm+
- Used in dip transfer on thin and galvanised materials.
- Recommended for some core wires
- They use the same regulator fittings as BOC, Air products and Air liquide
- No bottle rental
- No enviromental charges
- No fees to come and collect a cylinder
- A refundable deposit of £55.00 is chargable on the first cylinder, which is fully refundable on return of cylinder at any point in time
All cylinders are owned , maintained and tested by Adams gas and are never at any point owned by the user. To check the test date of a cylinder, please look at the coloured ring around the gas valve.
The deposit on the cylinder is held by Adams gas and is fully refundable on return of the cylinder, at any point and is not subject to a limited time frame.